Alexander Middle School
A Community that builds respectful Relationships, encourages Exploration, and fosters rigorous Learning!
Mission Statement & Core Values
To advance the social, emotional, physical, and academic growth of every student.Values (our commitments) for AMS
In the area of Community and Respectful Relationships we will ...
- Provide diverse, unique experiences that reach all students
- Teach and model the conflict resolution process
- Plan activities that include a social-emotional focus
In the area of Exploration and Rigorous Learning we will...
- Engage in practices that are grounded in the PLC process to support student learning.
- Initiate or enhance instructional experiences that provide students with interventions to learn essentials or enrichments
- Initiate or enhance instructional experiences that honors the unique learning needs of all learners.
- Develop and utilize practices that will increase responsible independence among students.
- Demonstrate a dedication to professional growth.
- Actively engage parents as partners in the educational process.